The Service Delivery Manager (SDM)/Service Delivery Executive(SDE) is responsible for the effective management and organization of operational aspects of IT Services. Owner of the Incident, Request, Change and Escalation processes, ensuring high levels of performance in these processes, accurate reporting and establishing service improvement activities when required.
Technologies involved in immediate project that this position will manage includes:
AWS Certificate Manager, Entrust (ECMS), CyberArk - Privileged Access Management (PAM / OPM / EPM), Citrix, Firewall & FW Mgmt - Checkpoint, Cloudflare, Patch Management - Ivanti, Decom Tool - Blanco, Vulnerability Scanner - Tenable, Forward Proxy - Squid, Automation Tool - Bluestreak
- 10 years of experience, with at least 5-8 years in IT Outsourcing and Infrastructure Management Services interfacing directly with customer according to the agreed upon SLAs
- Ideal candidate would be expected to have good hands-on experience and understanding of technology landscape in Systems (Server & storage side), Network, Security Services, Desktop, Messaging and End User Computing services.
- Develop and/or adhere to KPIs that were mutually agreed by the client, include the KPIs in dashboards, client meetings, SLA contracts. Review the KPIs in a recurring setup to gain customer confidence.
- Demonstrated ability to work with technical teams and understand the issues involved in providing services to customers under such a construct esp. as it pertains to Infrastructure management services
IT Services Management:
- Create, own and maintain good process and documentation on due diligence, KT trackers for different service lines, bottoms up analysis, compliance task matrix, sow, DRR documents, etc., for infra related service delivery of new accounts.
- Will be the single point contact and will be responsible for the overall management of IT Services for the customer.
- Make recommendations on strategies in respect of various security frameworks, technologies and processes.
- Establish and maintain standards and methodologies for providing IT Services to the customer in respect of operational issues.
- Develop OKRs and provide the periodical reports and other ad-hoc reports as per the contract to the customer
- Drive internal and third-party service review meetings covering performance, service improvements, quality and processes
- Deliver continual improvement in service measures, KPIs. ensure that the projects initiated by the customer are completed as per the agreed timelines, costs, etc and relevant proposals are submitted within the stipulated timeframe.
- Automation in service delivery, maintain DR and Business continuity processes for customer
- Resource management, utilization reporting, P&L reporting, value add to customer-YOY by working closely with the in consultation with COE and HCL architecture head.
- Overall Customer Satisfaction
- Overall employee satisfaction